The following pages have been changed since the initial release of the 2013 DFPS Databook:
- 12/29/14 - Page 23: Source of Report for Completed Facility Investigations total was corrected from 10,870 to 10,871.
- 12/4/2014 - Page 53: Percent change from Fiscal Year 2009 to 2010 was corrected.
- 12/4/2014 - Page 96: CPS Foster Family & Group & Adoptive Homes Operations counts were corrected along with Operations Total.
- 10/06/2014 - Page 92: Corrected Count of Agency Foster Homes from 7,217 to 7,216 and Total RCCL Operations from 10,286 to 10,285.
- 10/06/2014 - Pages 202-207: Updated county counts in "Children Leaving DFPS Custody by Exit Type."
- 05/28/2014 - Pages 85 and 86: Corrected the Adverse Action counts and totals for Child Day Care Operations including Licensed Child Care Centers, Licensed Child Care Homes, Listed Family Homes and Registered Child Care Homes.
- 04/02/2014 - Page 57: Updated the definition under "For Reunification" in the "Fiscal Year 2013 Recidivism Outcomes" section.
- 04/02/2014 - Page 65: CPS Kinship Caregiver Monetary Assistance Payments by Fiscal Year was omitted from the Printed and PDF versions of the Data Book, but is included in the HTML version.
- 03/03/2014 - Page 100: Updated percent totals in chart for "Abuse/Neglect Investigations in Residential Child Care Licensing Operations"
If you are looking at the Data Book for the first time, all of these pages have already been corrected online.