Information for Parents
Choosing Child Care
- Search Texas Child Care
- Child Care Solutions: Exploring Your Options
- A Parent's Guide to Child Care
- Standards & Regulations for Child Care Operations
- Don't Be In the Dark About Child Care
- Choosing a Registered/Licensed Child Care Home
- Watch Kids Around Water
- Baby Room to Breathe: Safe Sleep for Babies
- Car Safety: Look Before You Lock
- Private Residential Treatment Programs for Troubled Teens
- Facts for Parents and Guardians
- Authorization Agreement for Non Parent Relative
- Options for Adoption
- Department of State Health Services - Product Safety Division
- Assistance with Child Care Costs - The Child Care Management Services (CCMS) program of the Texas Workforce Commission helps eligible parents with the cost of child care.
- Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) - ECI provides services to children from birth to age 3 in a variety of settings including training child-care staff as needed to care for children with special care needs.
- Education Service Centers (ESC), Services for Children with Disabilities
- The Medically Dependent Children Program (MDCP) - MDCP works to connect families with support services they may need for children with special needs.
- Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) - CSHCN connects parents with community resources and support for children with special health care needs.
- Navigate Life Texas - resources for kids with disabilities and special health care needs
- Texas Parent to Parent - Texas Parent to Parent provides support and information for families and children with disabilities, chronic illness, and other special needs
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Parent Portal - Information to help parent raise healthy kids and provide a safe home and community