Contacting the Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA)

Legislative offices who have been contacted by their constituents about a specific case may contact the Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) if they have questions. To begin an inquiry OCA will need identifying information to lookup the case. This may include an individual’s name, date of birth, social security number, address, or phone number.

Contact by:

Program areas of DFPS include:

  • Adult Protective Services
  • Child Protective Services
  • Child Care Licensing
  • Statewide Intake