Share this page with social media websites
Use the following links to share this page through common social media websites. Use screen reader reading keys, as the Tab key may not work for all links. To share this page with a social media service not listed here, select the "Share" link to open a frame that lists additional options. In the input field,
Save the Date!
The 14th Annual Partners in Prevention Conference will be held October 28-30, 2014 at the Austin Marriott North in Round Rock, TX.
The Welcome and Opening Keynote will begin at 1:00 on Tuesday, October 28th and the Conference will end at 3:15pm on Thursday, October 30th.
Join us in Round Rock, Texas (Austin area) to learn from state and national prevention experts. The annual Partners in Prevention (PIP) Conference, sponsored by the Prevention and Early Intervention Division, is a multi-day training opportunity for professional and service providers in the following fields:
- Child abuse prevention,
- juvenile delinquency prevention,
- substance abuse prevention,
- mental health promotion, and
- family violence awareness.
Increased communication, understanding, and active collaboration across these service systems will help strengthen families as well as improve communities. In order to bring applicable topics to all prevention partners a number of Texas state agencies collaborate to put on this training opportunity. These agencies include the Department of State Health Services, the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, the Health and Human Service Commission, the Texas Juvenile Justice Department, and the Texas Education Agency. As always, thank you for your support.
- Sign up for e-mail updates about the Partners in Prevention Conference.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are highly encouraged to reserve your room early as historically the block has filled quickly. In addition, the deadline will not be extended, nor will rooms be available due to the Formula One Race being held in Austin that weekend!