- What if I'm not sure there is abuse?
- What Are Abuse, Neglect, and Financial Exploitation ?
- What information should I have ready?
- How do I make a correction or submit more information to a report I already made?
- Can I spell check the information I entered?
- How can I print out the information typed into the report?
- Who assesses the information I have submitted?
- Which form should I use to file a report about an 18-year-old victim?
- If my session times out, will I lose what I have entered?
- What does making a report confidentially mean?
- What does making a report anonymously mean?
- What are my options for reporting anonymously?
- How secure is this web site?
- Does the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) prevent me from reporting suspected abuse/neglect/financial exploitation using this web site?
After Submitting Your Report
- Why wasn't my report sent to the local office for investigation?
- What is the difference between an eReport confirmation number and a report identification number?
- What exactly do you e-mail back? Are names of persons used? I ask this because we do not have secure e-mail addresses and I am concerned about information being accessed by others.
- How do I use Teletypewriter (TTY) to file a report?
- I created an account to file an online report. Why can’t I log in?
- Do cookies need to be enabled to use this web site?