Training Topic 2: Who Needs to be at the Placement? (cont)



Who is OCOK's Authorized Representative?


 Typically, the CPA case manager or residential provider equivalent will be OCOK's authorized representative who is present at the time of the physical placement of the child.


The CPA case manager will be present with the CPS worker at the time of the child's physical placement and will exchange required placement forms in order to complete the child's placement with the residential provider.


The CPS case manager will coordinate with OCOK to ensure OCOK has a copy of the required placement forms.