Training Topic 7: Situations that Require Immediate Notification Between OCOK & DFPS (cont)
If OCOK is notified of the situation first:
- OCOK will contact and inform Regional Director of the situation;
- Regional Director will contact and inform Regional Media Specialist and Foster Care Redesign Administrator of the situation; and
- Regional Media Specialist will:
- Contact and inform Media Relations Manager of the situation; and
- Contact and coordinate media message with OCOK prior to releasing any information or comments to the media about the situation.