Main Menu 1
- Welcome to Medical Consent Training
- Topics Covered
- Definitions of Terms Used
- Definitions of Terms Used (Cont'd)
- You, the Medical Consenter, Will Learn
- You Will Also Learn
- Why Do I Need Training?
- What is Medical Consent?
- What is Informed Consent?
- How to Make an Informed Decision?
- Informed Decision on Psychotropic Medications
- How Do You Become a Medical Consenter?
- How Do You Become a Medical Consenter? (Cont'd)
- Who Is a Backup Medical Consenter?
- Help the Child Understand the Medical Treatment (Cont'd)
- Be Present for the Child's Medical Appointments
- Provide Your Emergency Contact Details
- Complete the Medical Consent Training
- Complete and Acknowledge Medical Consent Training Specific to Psychotropic Medications
- Provide the Caseworker a Summary of the Child’s Medical Care
- Inform the Caseworker Promptly About Any Serious Medical Condition