Main Menu 1
- Legislative Requirements for Medical Consent Training
- Use of Psychotropic Medications
- The Importance of an Appropriate Environment
- Non-Pharmacological Interventions
- Seek Medical Help
- Complete Psychiatric Evaluation
- Diagnoses of Mental Health Disorders
- Psychiatrist's Recommendations
- Making Decisions about Psychotropic Medications
- What does "undue influence' mean to me?
- Informed Consent Before Prescribing Pychotropic Medications
- Improving Disparate Health Treatment
- Consenting to Psychotropic Medications
- Monitoring Use of Psychotropic Medications Every 90 days
- What Does Informed Consent Involve?
- Other Questions to Ask the Doctor
- Discuss Psychotropic Medications with Children
- Why talk with a child about psychotropic medications?
- Duties for the Attorney Ad Litem
- Transitional Living Services Program Requirements