CPS November 2006
Note: The CPS program administrator must appoint a program liaison to work with each contractor that provides post adoption services.
The program liaison must:
• Maintain current knowledge of the post adoption program;
• Help educate staff and community members about services;
• Work with the contractor and CPS workers when waiver requests or policy exceptions are needed;
• Participate in monitoring the contract for program quality;
• Facilitate communication between providers and CPS workers with the goal of improving placement practices;
• Help the contractor establish client eligibility when necessary;
• Participate in staffings of post adoption cases when requested by CPS staff or the contractor, including participating in discussions of and planning for a child's return to DFPS care; and
• Ensure that service authorizations are entered into the IMPACT system in a timely manner.