You can volunteer to help:
- children (CPS or Child Protective Services)
- aged or disabled adults (APS or Adult Protective Services)
Ready to Volunteer Now?
- If you already know what region you're in, you can find your regional volunteer coordinator here.
- If you don't know, click on your region in the map below to see all the counties in each region and get contact information for the volunteer coordinator for each region. You can also find the region your county is in on this page.
- If you live in the Austin area, there are additional volunteer opportunities at: