Pandemic Aid. Financial support is available for youth and young adults.
Temporary Jobs. DFPS is hiring staff to work with children waiting for placement.
Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 01/07/22 - Updates for the CARP and PPP Meetings on January 13 and 14
- 01/04/22 - Quarterly Report on Community-Based Care Implementation Status
- 12/31/21 - Implementation Plan for the Texas Community-Based Care System
- 12/31/21 - Foster Care Rate Modernization Report: Final Service Descriptions
- 12/23/21 - 2021 APS Community Satisfaction Survey Report
- 12/07/21 - Prevention and Early Intervention Fiscal Year 2022 Business Plan
- 12/07/21 - DFPS Fiscal Year 2022 Operating Budget
- 12/02/21 - Report of the Ombudsman for Children and Youth in Foster Care
- 12/01/21 - Texas Nurse-Family Partnership Report
- 12/01/21 - Service Members, Veterans and Families Prevention Program Outcomes
- 11/30/21 - DFPS Council meets December 10
- 11/23/21 - FY22 Foster Care Needs Assessment Report
- 10/29/21 - FY21 Internal Audit Annual Report
- 10/29/21 - Rider 24 Report on Utilization Levels of Care in Foster Care
- 10/29/21 - Adult Protective Services 4th Quarter Legislative Report
- 10/27/21 - CARP Advisory Committee meets January 13
- 10/13/21 - House Human Services Hearing on DFPS and HHSC Efforts on CWOP
- 10/13/21 - House Human Services Hearing on Texas Border and DFPS Programs