Pandemic Aid. Financial support is available for youth and young adults.
Temporary Jobs. DFPS is hiring staff to work with children waiting for placement.
Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 10/13/21 - House Human Services Hearing on DFPS and HHSC Efforts on CWOP
- 10/13/21 - House Human Services Hearing on Texas Border and DFPS Programs
- 10/06/21 - Updates for the PPP and CARP Meetings on October 8 and 14
- 10/01/21 - Quarterly Report on Community-Based Care Implementation
- 10/01/21 - Rider 33 Report on Disproportionality and Disparity Analysis
- 09/30/21 - Rider 15 Report on Community-Based Care
- 09/30/21 - Foster Care Rate Modernization Report
- 09/30/21 - Rider 8 Report on Human Resources Management Plan
- 09/14/21 - Child Without Placement Report
- 09/01/21 - PEI Five-Year Strategic Plan, Fiscal Years 2022-2026
- 09/01/21 - FY 2021 Update on the PEI Five-Year Strategic Plan
- 09/01/21 - Relative and Other Designated Caregiver Placement Program Report
- 08/31/21 - Community Groups to Receive More Than $1 Million for At-Risk Families
- 08/10/21 - PPP and CARP Advisory Committees meet October 8 and 14
- 08/03/21 - Pandemic Aid for Youth and Young Adults
- 08/01/21 - Adult Protective Services 3rd Quarter Legislative Report
- 07/30/21 - Rider 24 Report on Utilization Levels of Care in Foster Care
- 07/29/21 - Committee on Promoting Adoption of Minority Children Meets August 5
- 07/13/21 - Adult Protective Services Strategic Plan FY 2021-2025