DFPS Stakeholder Meetings
These meetings are open to the public and used to gather input on DFPS programs and initiatives. Each meeting highlights one or two projects or initiatives.
Accomodation. People requiring American with Disabilities Act accommodation, auxiliary aids or services should call Stephanie at (512) 438-5127 at least 72 hours before the public hearing so appropriate accommodations can be made.
Upcoming Stakeholder Meeting Details
September 20, 2017, CPS Region 3 West Legislative Implementation Stakeholder Forum
Tarrant County Sub-Courthouse
700 E. Abrams Street, 1st floor
Arlington, Texas 76011
We will hold two sessions. Attend the session of your choice - 9:30 a.m. or 1:30 p.m. - no RSVP required. If you have questions, email Stacey Jourdain.
Region 3 West serves these counties: Cooke, Denton, Erath, Hood, Johnson, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, Tarrant, and Wise.
CCL Stakeholder Meetings
Child Care Licensing has completed all stakeholder meetings as part of the comprehensive review of the minimum standards. Additional information regarding the rule-making process will be provided in the future.
Stakeholder Meeting Presentations
- Minimum Standards Review for Child-Care Centers (746)
- Minimum Standards Review for Child-Care Homes (747)
- Minimum Standards Review for Child-Care Homes (747) - Spanish
- Minimum Standards Review for Child-Care Homes (747) - Vietnamese
- 5/26/16 - Development of Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Legislative Appropriation Request (LAR)
- 1/5/16 - Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Assessment Related to SB 125
- 12/9/15 - Public Hearing regarding proposed 40 TAC §748.7
- 4/6/15 - Addressing Child Fatalities Through Critical Review and Collaboration with the Community
- 1/23/15 - Foster/Adoption Licensing, Recruitment and Retention Stakeholder Meeting
- 12/19/14 - Service Array and Agency Responsiveness to the Community Stakeholder Meeting
- 11/14/14 - Case Review System Stakeholder Meeting
- 5/15/14 - Development of FY 2016-2017 Legislative Appropriations Request
- 4/23/14 - Stakeholder Forum: CPS Operational Review
- 12/12/13 - CPS in Harris County
- 4/17/12 - Development of FY 2014-2015 Legislative Appropriation Request Exceptional Items
- 10/7/10 - Legislative Appropriations Request for FY 2012-13 and an Overview of Agency Projects to Increase Efficiencies
- 8/25/10 - Improving Child/Youth Placement Outcomes: A System Redesign
- 6/14/10 - Foster Care Redesign: Improving Child/Youth Placement Outcomes
- 4/27/10 - Strategic Plan for FY 2011-2015 and Potential Exceptional Items for FY 2012-2013
- 7/16/09 - Legislative Update
- 7/16/09 - Child Care Licensing Update
- 6/30/08 - STAR Health Update
- 4/25/08 - Development of FY 2010-2011 Legislative Appropriation Request Exceptional Items
- 3/20/08 - Developing Models for Case Management Services
- 12/3/07 - Strengthening Families Initiative
- 12/3/07 - Weighted Licensing Standards