Share this page with social media websites
Use the following links to share this page through common social media websites. Use screen reader reading keys, as the Tab key may not work for all links. To share this page with a social media service not listed here, select the "Share" link to open a frame that lists additional options. In the input field,
Share Your Story!
Use our online form to share with us your Foster Care or Adoption success stories with us.
I am a proud parent
I had the joy of fostering the three Jackson boys in New Jersey who were at a point of what some would call "no return."
Our story, like many others, began when we knew we couldn't have children of our own... [read more]
Click through below to read individual successful family stories, or click here to view or print them all.
- I have a wonderful life
- Time is the key
- My kids had changed by leaps and bounds
- It was time to adopt
- Special Bonds, Cherished Memories
- The Greatest Joy
- Love and Hope in this World for a Little Girl
- Easter Blessing
- Journey Worth Traveling
- Blessings Beyond Measure
- Forever Mom and Dad
- Couldn't live without Cuddles
- Forever Stronger
- Hope, Joy, Faith, Grace
- She keeps our lives full of unconditional love.
- It is amazing what you can do.
- We have truly been blessed.
- We jumped at the chance.
- It has been a dream come true.
- Scholastic Star
- We never thought of giving up.
- Small Age Difference
- I want that said about me!
- Whispers of Angels
- Wow! Has it been a year already?
- Something We Always Wanted
- The best decision my family has ever made.
- My Son
- It may be slow, but it is well worth the wait.
- Dear Adoption Exchange
- Treasures in My Life
- I encourage you to consider older children.
- A Joy, Struggle, Challenge and a Blessing
- Lady Charity
- Lessons that have enriched in my life.
- Fantastic teachers saw the same potential I did!
- Special needs children have so much to give.
- Accept them in your world
- We have never regretted the decisions we made.
- Savannah, the desire of our hearts.
- Children are waiting for forever families.
- The gift my parents gave to me and my siblings!
- Our lives are enriched forever.
- There is nothing that we have done as a family that has been so meaningful.
- My Joy and My Heart
- I always knew I would adopt children.
- I quickly learned to negotiate.
- Our whole lives changed forever.
- We thought our family was complete.
- We feel so blessed to have these children
- I really started out like everyone else...
- I couldn't see our lives any other way