Join us in protecting the unprotected... with purpose, passion and persistence!
It's that time of year, when Adult Protective Services plans our Annual APS Conference. We are looking for dynamic presenters and amazing presentations to motivate and inform conference goers about the vulnerable population we serve.
This year, the APS conference will be held in Corpus Christi, Texas at the American Bank Center from October 30 to November 2, 2018, and we look forward to seeing you being there!
We are accepting requests for proposals until April 30, 2018. If you are interested in being a part of the 2018 Annual APS Conference, please submit your proposals soon.
Call for Presentations
We are now seeking workshop presenters for the 35th Annual Adult Protective Services Conference.
- Aging Population
- Burnout and Self-care
- Caseload Management
- Cultural Diversity
- Death and Dying
- Dementia, including Alzheimer's disease
- Diabetes Management (health and nutrition)
- Disability Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Financial Exploitation
- Forensic Interviewing Skills
- Health Disparities
- Housing our Homeless Veterans
- Infectious Diseases
- Injuries in the Elderly
- Investigating Abuse
- Investigations in State-run Facilities
- Leadership Trainin
- Long term care changes (State Level)
- Mental Health Resources for Vulnerable Populations
- Stress Management
- Structured Decision Making
- Testifying in Court
- Time Management
- Worker Safety
- Working with Clients with Disabilities
- Working with CPS
- Working with the Legal System
- Working with Undocumented Immigrants
- And many more…