Criminal Convictions Charts
Criminal History Convictions and Requirements Charts
After conducting background checks, these charts include specific offenses and what action, if any, a conviction for that offense may require in different types of child care settings.
- Licensed or Certified Child Care Operations: Criminal History Requirements
- Registered Child Care Homes and Listed Family Homes: Criminal History Requirements
- Foster or Adoptive Homes: Criminal History Requirements
Texas Administrative Code
These charts supplement two sections of the Texas Administrative Code:
- Section 745.651: What types of criminal convictions may preclude a person from being present in an operation?
- Section 745.695: What criminal history and Central Registry findings are relevant to a person's ability to be a licensed administrator?
These and other Child Care Licensing Rules related to general licensing procedures essential to the regulation of all child care operations can be found in the Texas Administrative Code under Title 40, Part 19, Chapter 745.