747.2301 What are the basic care requirements for infants?
This rule has been amended to replace the terms "child" and "children" with "infant" and "infants".
747.2315 What specific types of equipment am I prohibited from using with infants?
This rule has been amended to modify the wording for better readability and understanding and to:
• replace the term "children" with "infants";
• change the term "baby bungee jumper" to "baby doorway jumpers"; and
• incorporate definitions for "baby walkers" and "baby doorway jumpers", which were both removed from 747.123 What do certain words and terms mean when used in this chapter? since this is the only rule in which these two terms are used.
747.2317 What activities must I provide for infants?
This rule has been amended to replace "confining equipment" with the new term "restrictive devices" and to clarify that infants must be given multiple opportunities each day to explore outside of the crib and any restrictive device.
747.2321 What written feeding instructions must I obtain for an infant not ready for table food?
This rule has been amended to:
• clarify the question of the rule;
• replace the terms "child" and "children" with "infant" and "infants"; and
• delete the option to meet the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) requirements rather than the requirements specified in this section of minimum standard rules because the CACFP does not have different requirements for infant feeding instructions.
747.2323 Must I provide a regularly scheduled naptime for infants?
The language in this rule has been amended for better readability and to correct a typographical error.
747.2325 How long are infants allowed to remain in their cribs after awakening?
This rule has been amended to delete the phrase "other confining equipment" because infants must never sleep in restrictive devices.
747.2331 Must I share a daily report with parents for each infant in my care?
This rule has been amended to replace the term "child" with "infant".