Is what a child learns in preschool important?
Absolutely. During the preschool years, children can learn many important skills that will help them when they get to elementary school and throughout their lives. These include:
- Academic skills like learning numbers, letters, science, etc.
- Learning, processing, and retaining information
- Communicating with others
- Respecting others
- Compromising with others
- Becoming more self-sufficient
- Interpreting the world
- Fitting in and socializing
- Building imagination
- Learning how to behave around others
- How do I choose the right child care?
- What are the different kinds of child care?
- What should I ask when I interview a potential caregiver?
- How do I make sure the caregiver maintains the same quality of care?
- Is what a child learns in preschool important?
- Is my child is too sick to go to day care?
- What should I do if I think my child was injured at child care?
- Why does my child have to go outside when the weather is too hot or cold?
- How many children can one person care for at a time?
- Why does my child have to take a nap at child care?