Office of Consumer Affairs Case - Inquiry and Complaint Form
We always let you know that we received your complaint.
We need certain information to investigate a complaint, such as:
- The name of the child or adult victim.
- The caretaker's name.
- The name of the person accused of abuse or neglect.
- Date of birth and ages of everyone involved.
- Case number or reference number.
- DFPS employees who were involved in the case.
- You contact information.
- Specific concerns or complaints that you have.
We understand you may not have all of this information. However, the sooner we have this information, the better we can serve you.