|Revision Date||September 7, 2018|
DFPS contract staff use IMPACT, CAPPS Financials (CAPPS FIN 9.2), and SCOR to manage contracts throughout the contract lifecycle. The IMPACT system is supported by DFPS-IT, while the CAPPS FIN 9.2 and SCOR systems are supported by HHS-IT.
Information Management Protecting Adults and Children in Texas (IMPACT)
IMPACT is a web-based application used to:
- Assist DFPS staff with determination of client eligibility;
- Provide case management and financial processing for DFPS; and
- Allow purchased client services to authorize and link to individual clients and provider agencies.
Each region/division have contract staff that are trained to use IMPACT.
Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System - Financials Module (CAPPS FIN 9.2)
CAPPS FIN 9.2 is an application accessible via the HHS Enterprise Portal that is used to:
- Enter and process requisitions for purchases/procurements;
- Execute non-open enrollment contracts;
- Process contract amendments, terminations and closeouts; and
- Access financial reports and expenditure information.
System of Contract Operation and Reporting (SCOR)
SCOR is an application accessible via the HHS Enterprise Portal that is used to:
- Provide one system of record for contract management and reporting;
- Assist DFPS staff with tracking contractor performance and compliance;
- Produce required contract reports for external stakeholders such as the Legislative Budget Board; and
- Assist DFPS with implementation of contracting requirements as defined by the Texas Comptroller and State Legislature.