The Purchased Client Services (PCS) division performs functions related to contracts for Adult Protective Services (APS) and Child Protective Services (CPS) client use or benefit, support services, and services purchased or negotiated using State Office contracts.
Purchased client services are services provided by outside entities under contract with DFPS.
PCS is responsible for:
- Working with DFPS programs (CPS and APS) to plan the purchasing of contracted services, establish the qualifications, service deliverables, develop reporting and documentation requirements, determine a payment methodology and performance measures for each service.
- Development of the contract.
- Contract administration and management.
- Contract monitoring and accountability.
- Resolution of contracting issues.
Purchased Client Services is a part of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner and includes five units: