PEI Learning Hub
The PEI Learning Hub is available to all PEI contractors and serves as an engaging, web-based professional development portal providing training on a variety of topics. The interactive learning management system is designed for community providers, home visitor staff, and other partner agencies serving families through PEI contracts. Providers and partner agencies can use it to stay up-to-date on best practices and professional development opportunities.
We recommend these PEI Learning Hub courses:
- Background Checks (ABCs)
Email PEI Training to learn how to sign up.
Essentials of Home Visiting Webinar Series
All PEI Grantees have access to the Essentials of Home Visiting Webinar Series, free of cost. For information about the series:
- Visit the Essentials of Home Visiting portal
- Download a complete list of trainings scheduled through June 2022
- Learning Experience Catalog for Start Early Trainings
- Register for training
Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health® Approved Training Opportunity
Are you interested in or currently pursuing an Infant Mental Health Endorsement? Endorsement is an internationally recognized credential that supports and recognizes the development and proficiency of professionals who work with or on behalf of infants, toddlers, and their families.
Gaining endorsement allows you to:
- Enhance your professional profile as a specialist in the infant and family field.
- Distinguish yourself among your colleagues by meeting competency standards that reflect best practice and by earning the IMH-E® mark.
- Affirm the specialized knowledge and skills you have acquired through formal education and work experiences.
- Better support the infants, toddlers, families, students, agencies, and institutions that are served by the promotion of infant mental health.
The Essentials of Home Visiting self-paced online courses and live webinars for family professionals count towards training requirements to earn and renew an Infant/Early Childhood Mental Health Endorsement® from the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health.
Upon completion of these learning experiences, participants earn in-service training credits from First3Years Texas. Review this crosswalk, which details The Essentials of Home Visiting trainings that support each Endorsement Knowledge & Skill Area, as well as credit hours a professional may earn upon completion.