Conference Registration is Live!
Join us at the largest annual gathering of prevention and early intervention professionals in Texas. The conference attracts parent educators, youth service providers, civic leaders, policy advocates, researchers, DFPS staff, Prevention and Early Intervention grantees, and others with a professional interest in child and family well-being, youth development, and juvenile justice. Attendees benefit from a wide variety of presentations, including but not limited to, lived experience from parents and youth, fatherhood engagement, ethics, diversity, equity and inclusion, program evaluation, home visiting, and positive youth development.
This year's conference is hybrid, with opportunities to attend virtually or in-person.
For any questions about registration contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using conference hashtag #pipcon2021
Here's a preview of what to expect.
Grantee-Only Day (November 2nd)
- Opening General Session
- Grantee Business Meetings
- Strategic Planning Lunches
- Regional Meetups
- Poster Walk Session for Grantees (snacks and beverages)
- Early Childhood and Youth Panel Discussion
Public Conference Days (November 3rd-4th)
- Three Streaming Keynotes
- Self-Care Activities
- Community Awards Presentations
- 40 in-person sessions (16 streamed over the internet)
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Networking Opportunities
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- Parent and Youth Involvement
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Considerations
Our Commitment to Safety
The Prevention and Early Intervention Division wants every attendee to feel and be safe during PIP. We are following CDC and Texas Department of State Health Services guidelines before and during PIP. What this means:
- We strongly encourage mask wearing, hand washing, and social distancing throughout the conference.
- Items for participants are packed separately and safely before they are given to attendees.
- Masks and sanitizing hand gel will be included in your conference bag.
- Wristbands will be offered to each attendee to signify level of comfort with direct contact or proximity to other conference attendees.
Feel free to share this message with others. Start the conversation on your social media accounts! #pipcon2021
Bookmark this page and subscribe to the Texas Prevention Network to stay up-to-date.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.