Order The 2021 Parenting Tips Calendar for your Organization
The Parenting Tips Calendar is a free family resource filled with helpful tips for parents and caregivers of children of all ages. It is available in English and Spanish. The calendar is endorsed by the Texas Pediatric Society and is a great resource for families participating in early childhood programs. We also offer a free download for kids, the Get Parenting Tips Activity Book.
Who Can Order The Calendar?
Nonprofit organizations and businesses that provide services to Texas families can order calendars. This includes:
- Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) contractors
- Healthcare providers
- Early childhood intervention specialists
- Licensed child care centers and Head Start programs
- School districts
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) offices
- Family service agencies
How Do I Place My Order?
Place your order online at www.printmailpro.com/dfps.
How Much Do the Resources Cost?
It's absolutely free!
How Many Calendars Can I Order?
- Calendars can be ordered in multiples of 100 with a maximum order of 500.
- If you'd like to order more than 500 calendars, you must place multiple orders through the website.
- Large orders will be reviewed and approved by the Department of Family and Protective Services.
When Will I Receive My Calendars?
Orders will be processed and shipped in the order received. For questions, email the Prevention Calendar box.