Share this page with social media websites
Use the following links to share this page through common social media websites. Use screen reader reading keys, as the Tab key may not work for all links. To share this page with a social media service not listed here, select the "Share" link to open a frame that lists additional options. In the input field,
Tips for Parents
Use these links to learn more about safe sleeping practices and the dangers of bed-sharing. Help spread the word - share them with your friends and family!.
- Room to Breathe brochure
- brochure from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- The ABCs of Infant Sleep
- brochure/tip sheet from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Information for Parents of Newborns
- brochure from the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Keeping Children Safe Wherever You Go!
- Kids exploring is risky sometimes but part of growing up. Here are things to help keep kids safe.
- Texas A&M - Child Care Courses
- Online courses for child care professionals seeking to fulfill sate-mandated training requirements or obtain hours toward the Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential
- American Academy of Pediatrics on parenting
- Keeping Babies Safe
- A child product safety organization