Good Health Practices
Good Practices for Keeping Children Healthy
- Garbage must be covered and out of reach of children.
- Your home must be free of insects and rodents.
- Keep all floors, ceilings, and walls clean and in good repair.
- Wash your hands before handling food or medication.
- Clean and disinfect counters, table tops, and utensils before and after preparing food.
You can make a cost-effective disinfecting solution by adding one tablespoon of regular strength household bleach to 1 gallon of water.