What to Expect
If your application is accepted, Licensing will call you to schedule a time to conduct your application inspection. During the application inspection, expect Licensing to take the following actions:
- walk through your entire home and check all minimum standards for compliance;
- take photos of your home;
- discuss any deficiencies or corrections that need to be made;
- answer questions you may have; and
- provide suggestions to help you meet or exceed compliance with minimum standards.