Required application materials include:
- a completed application;
- required application fees;
- a completed Controlling Person form; and
- a completed Request for Criminal History and Central Registry Check on all applicable persons.
Registered and Licensed Home applicants have additional requirements such as:
- verification that the applicant completed the required Pre-application Presentation or other approved pre-application course to Child Care Licensing within one year prior to the date of application;
- proof of diploma; and
- required educational credits.
For a full listing of the required application materials for each type of child care home, view the Application Materials Checklist.