Training Topic 4: Child and Youth Service Planning (cont)
After the Service Planning Meeting
Within 5 days after the service planning meeting, the CPS worker will complete the Child Service Plan or Child Service Plan Review in IMPACT as follows:
- Complete the following sections:
- Permanency Goals,
- Prior Adoption Information,
- Child History,
- Family/Genetic History,
- Permanency Efforts,
- Visitation/Contact, and
- Child's Cultural Heritage.
- In all other Child Guide Topic sections, the CPS worker will document: "Please see Treatment Plan attached and filed in external documentation." NOTE: In order to do this, the CPS worker must push the "unlock" button on each Child Guide Topic.
- In the Child Plan Participation section, the CPS worker will include any participants that are not already included on the Treatment Plan developed by the provider case manager.
- In the Other Assessments comment box, the CPS worker will document: "Child Plan developed in collaboration with [foster care provider name] on [date]."
- The CPS worker will save and submit the Child Service Plan or Child Service Plan Review to the CPS supervisor for approval.