Main Menu 2
Section 2 (Continued)
- Promptly Communicate About Changes in the Psychotropic Medication or Dosage
- Make Sure Regular Office Visits are Maintained by the Child With the Doctor Prescribing the Psychotropic Medication
- Summary of Responsibilities of a Medical Consenter
- Summary of Responsibilities of a Medical Consenter (Cont'd)
- What Happens at a Texas Health Steps Medical Checkup (Cont'd)
- When Should Texas Health Steps Medical Checkups be Done?
- When Should Texas Health Steps Dental Checkups be Done?
- Participating in Preventive Care Appointments
- What is Trauma-Informed Care?
- Why is it Important to Understand the Impact of Trauma?
- Why do the Caregivers Need to Know About Trauma?
- Effect of Trauma in Early Childhood
- Effect of Trauma in School-age Children
- Effect of Trauma in Teens
- Understanding Trauma
- Effects of Trauma
- Understand Trauma and Emotions are Connected
- How can I (caregiver) help?
- How can I (caregiver) help? (Cont'd)