Main Menu 2
- Giving Psychotropic Medications to Children
- Court Review - Summary of Care
- Notifications about psychotropic medications
- More About Giving Psychotropic Medications
- What Are Side Effects?
- Adverse Reactions
- Side Effects and Adverse Reactions
- Monitoring and Follow Up
- What to Tell the Doctor During Follow up Visits
- Psychotropic Medication Utilization Parameters for Foster Children
- Psychotropic Medication Utilization Review (PMUR)
- When Does STAR Health Do a PMUR?
- What Triggers a PMUR?
- What Happens During a PMUR?
- Health Passport
- Is it okay for my child to take a medication that does not have FDA approval?
- Possible Side Effects and Adverse Reactions of Stimulants
- Other ADHD Treatments
- More About Treating ADHD
- Antidepressants: SSRIs
- Possible Side Effects and Adverse Reactions of SSRI Antidepressants
- Antidepressants, SNRIs
- Possible Side Effects and Adverse Reactions to SNRI Antidepressants
- Atypical Antidepressants
- Possible Side Effects and Adverse Reactions of Atypical Antidepressants