Community Engagement. Working to improve outcomes for children and vulnerable adults.
Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 11/28/22 - Adult Protective Services Strategic Plan FY 2022-2026 (Revised)
- 11/17/22 - Prevention and Early Intervention FY 2023 Business Plan
- 11/09/22 - Family-Based Safety Services Report for Q3 FY 2022
- 11/01/22 - Adult Protective Services Quarterly Legislative Report for Q4 FY 2022
- 11/01/22 - House Bill 700 Plan for Foster Youth in the PAL Program
- 11/01/22 - Senate Bill 195 Alcohol and Controlled Substance Statistics
- 11/01/22 - Senate Bill 11 FY 2023 CPS Capacity Building Plan
- 11/01/22 - Rider 49 Child Protective Services Capacity Study
- 11/01/22 - Rider 29 Human Trafficking Identification, Deterrence, and Response
- 09/30/22 - Rider 15 Community-Based Care Update
- 09/30/22 - Rider 8 Report on Human Resources Management Plan
- 09/30/22 - Senate Bill 910 Family Preservation Services Study
- 09/30/22 - CPS Business Plan for Fiscal Years 2023-2024
- 09/30/22 - Rider 48 Report on Family First Transition Act Capacity and Funds
- 09/30/22 - Rider 45 Report on Conservatorship Caseloads
- 09/30/22 - Rider 33 Report on Disproportionality and Disparity Analysis
- 09/30/22 - Quarterly Report on Community-Based Care Implementation Status
- 09/19/22 - LAR Joint Budget Hearing Presentation for FY 2024-25
- 09/08/22 - DFPS Presentation to the House Appropriations Committee