About Region 2
- Single Source Continuum Contractor (SSCC): 2INgage
- Current status: Stage II
- Next step: Ongoing monitoring
- Region 2 Operations Manual
- 2INgage Purchased Services Provider Manual
Note: Some links in these documents will only work for DFPS and 2INgage staff with access to the DFPS intranet.
- Community-Based Care administrator: Lisa Lopez, (325) 428-8132
- Contract Administration manager: Reid Miller, (325) 691-8267
- Case Management Oversight Managers
If you have trouble accessing information, contact DFPS staff at one of the numbers above. Include a link to this page with an explanation of the issue you encountered.
- Online Form: Contact 2INgage
- Email: email@example.com
- Nadine Terry-Washington, (877) 942-2239
|Title||Name / Email|
|Chief Operating Officer||Shirley Dwyer|
|Senior Vice President||Linda Garcia|
|Vice President of Permanency Support||Randy Neff|
|Vice President of Permanency Support
Child Placement Agency Administrator
|Director of Care Management||Erika Garcia|
|Director of Community Engagement||Cynthia Horton|
|Director of Permanency Support - Abilene||Stacy Lee|
|Director of Permanency - Bowie||Kimberly "Jack" Sledge|
|Director of Permanency - Ballinger||Jodie Boggess|
|Director of Permanency - Brownwood||Andy Meiron|
|Director of Permanency - Abilene||Kaycee Robles|
2INgage - a partnership between Texas Family Initiative LLC and New Horizons Ranch and Center Inc. - became the second single source continuum contractor to provide foster care case management, kinship, and family reunification services to youth and families. 2INgage entered Stage II of Community-Based Care on June 1, 2020. 2INgage has been providing foster care placement services under Stage I implementation since December 2018 in Region 2. Read the news release.
|1510||Region 2 Removal Staffing Checklist|
|1511||Region 2 Adoption Checklist|
- September 2017: DFPS announces that Region 2 would be among the next areas for Community-Based Care.
- October 18, 2017: DFPS released request for application for Community-Based Care in Region 2.
- May 29, 2018: DFPS awarded a Community-Based Care contract in Region 2 to 2Ingage, a new partnership between Texas Family Initiative LLC and New Horizons Ranch and Center Inc.