Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 11/06/20 - Texas Family and Protective Services Council meets Nov 13
- 11/05/20 - Advisory committee adoption forum and meeting Nov 11-12
- 10/30/20 - Rider 24 Report on Utilization of Appropriate Levels of Care
- 10/30/20 - Adult Protective Services Q4 Performance Report FY 2020
- 10/21/20 - DFPS Update on the Family First Prevention Services Act
- 10/07/20 - FY 2022-2023 Biennium Legislative Appropriations Request
- 10/01/20 - Rider 29 Report on Community-Based Care Implementation
- 10/01/20 - Rider 40 Report on Disproportionality and Disparity Analysis
- 10/01/20 - CPS Business Plan, FY 2021-2022
- 09/30/20 - CARP and PPP advisory committee meetings on October 8 and 9
- 09/30/20 - Rider 15 Report on Community-Based Care
- 09/30/20 - Rider 8 Report on Human Resources Management Plan
- 09/11/20 - A New Vision for DFPS from Commissioner Jaime Masters
- 09/01/20 - Rider 36 Report on Caseworker to Management Ratios
- 09/01/20 - Rider 30 Report on Placement Process and Capacity Tracking
- 09/01/20 - Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA) Strategic Plan
- 09/01/20 - Relative and Other Designated Caregiver Placement Program Report
- 09/01/20 - Foster Parent Resources Study
- 08/28/20 - Adult Protective Services Q3 Performance Report FY 2020