Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Working together. DFPS and Texas A&M support older foster youth in college.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Search Texas child care. Find regulated care near you.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 05/01/19 - PEI publishes 2019 Provider Directory
- 04/11/19 - DFPS Vision Newsletter
- 02/21/19 - DFPS publishes 2018 Annual Report
- 02/19/19 - DFPS issues three legislative presentations
- 02/13/19 - DFPS presents to the Juvenile Justice and Family Issues Committee Hearing
- 02/13/19 - DFPS presents to the House Appropriations Article II Subcommittee on House Bill 1
- 02/06/19 - DFPS issues two legislative presentations and CPS report
- 01/28/19 - Risk of child maltreatment varies dramatically across age and ZIP codes
- 01/17/19 - APS publishes Strategic Plan FY19-23
- 01/02/19 - DFPS Issues FBSS Pilot Evaluation and Riders 37, 41
- 12/21/18 - DFPS publishes Foster Parent Recruitment Study
- 10/31/18 - DFPS Vision Newsletter
- 10/25/18 - November is National Adoption Awarness Month
- 08/29/18 - Attend the Building Future Families Town Hall, September 22, Dallas
- 07/26/18 - DFPS Vision Newsletter
- 06/27/18 - DFPS Commissioner to Speak at Texas Fatherhood Summit
- 06/12/18 - DFPS publishes Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2019-2023