Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 08/14/20 - Next Council Meeting to be Held Online
- 08/03/20 - Housing Help for Former Foster Youth
- 07/31/20 - Rider 24 Report on Foster Care
- 06/01/20 - DFPS Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- 05/29/20 - Missing Children & Human Trafficking Report
- 05/28/20 - 2019 APS Community Satisfaction Survey Report
- 05/14/20 - Find Your Nearest COVID-19 Test Site
- 04/30/20 - Rider 24 Report on Foster Care
- 04/22/20 - Child Abuse Prevention Month Proclamation
- 04/21/20 - Blue Sunday Marks Child Abuse Prevention Month
- 04/21/20 - DFPS Vision Newsletter
- 04/15/20 - Elder Abuse Prevention Month Proclamation
- 04/01/20 - Evaluation of the Summer Internship Pilot Program
- 03/31/20 - Reports for Riders 8, 15, and 29
- 03/11/20 - Take Preventative Measures Against Coronavirus
- 03/01/20 - Texas Foster Care Debuts Private Case Management
- 02/27/20 - Coronavirus Information
- 02/26/20 - 2019 Annual Report
- 02/03/20 - Adult Protective Services Slashes Caseworker Turnover