Community Engagement. Working to improve outcomes for children and vulnerable adults.
Pandemic Aid. Financial support is available for youth and young adults.
Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 09/19/22 - LAR Joint Budget Hearing Presentation for FY 2024-25
- 09/08/22 - DFPS Presentation to the House Appropriations Committee
- 09/02/22 - Legislative Appropriations Request, Fiscal Years 2024-2025
- 09/01/22 - Rider 57 Report on Foster Care Capacity Improvement
- 09/01/22 - Senate Bill 1578 Forensic Assessment Center Network Report
- 09/01/22 - Relative and Other Designated Caregiver Placement Program Report
- 09/01/22 - FY 2022 Update on the PEI Five-Year Strategic Plan
- 08/31/22 - Rider 38 Report on Aligning Oversight of Foster Care
- 08/22/22 - DFPS Community-Based Care Joint Oversight Committee Presentation
- 08/22/22 - OCBCT Joint Oversight Committee Presentation
- 08/01/22 - APS Q3 FY22 Quarterly Legislative Report
- 07/15/22 - Commissioner Masters speaks with Texas Public Policy Foundation
- 06/30/22 - Rider 45 Report on Conservatorship Caseloads
- 06/29/22 - Quarterly Report on Community-Based Care Implementation Status
- 06/28/22 - DFPS Presentation to the House Human Services Committee
- 06/01/22 - DFPS Strategic Plan, Fiscal Years 2023-2027
- 05/31/22 - Missing Children & Human Trafficking Report, Fiscal Year 2021
- 05/03/22 - DFPS Presentation to Senate Select Committee