Get tested. Use this online map to find your nearest COVID-19 test collection site.
Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 05/14/20 - New Website Finds Your Nearest COVID-19 Test Collection Site
- 04/22/20 - Child Abuse Prevention Month Proclamation
- 04/21/20 - Blue Sunday Marks Child Abuse Prevention Month
- 04/21/20 - DFPS Vision Newsletter
- 04/01/20 - DFPS publishes Evaluation of the Summer Internship Pilot Program
- 03/31/20 - DFPS publishes reports for Riders 8, 15, and 29
- 03/11/20 - Gov. Abbott: Take Preventative Measures Against Coronavirus
- 03/01/20 - Texas Foster Care Debuts Private Case Management
- 02/27/20 - Coronavirus Information
- 02/26/20 - 2019 Annual Report
- 02/03/20 - Adult Protective Services Slashes Caseworker Turnover
- 01/31/20 - APS 1Q FY20 Program Performance Report
- 01/31/20 - CPS Youth Parents and Pregnant Youth Fiscal Year 2019
- 01/15/20 - HHSC Announces Open Enrollment
- 01/07/20 - GRACE - Day of Prayer