Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 03/04/21 - DFPS IT Overview Presentation
- 03/03/21 - Presentation on Article II DFPS Contracting
- 03/02/21 - Human Services Committee Presentation
- 03/02/21 - Presentation on Texas House Bill 1
- 03/01/21 - Juvenile Justice & Family Issues Presentation
- 03/01/21 - FY 2020 Child Maltreatment Fatalities and Near Fatalities Annual Report
- 02/25/21 - Presentation on Texas Senate Bill 1
- 02/11/21 - DFPS is accepting applications for ACPAMC
- 02/04/21 - Texas Family and Protective Services Council meets Feb 12
- 02/01/21 - Adult Protective Services Q1 Performance Report FY 2021
- 02/01/21 - Report on Youth Parents and Pregnant Youth in DFPS Conservatorship
- 01/28/21 - Rider 24 Report on Utilization of Appropriate Levels of Care
- 01/27/21 - Committee on Promoting Adoption of Minority Children meets Feb 4
- 12/31/20 - Implementation Plan for the Texas Community-Based Care System
- 12/29/20 - CARP and PPP advisory committees meet on January 7 and 8
- 12/21/20 - Texas Launches Get Parenting Tips Campaign
- 12/15/20 - FY 2021 Prevention and Early Intervention Business Plan
- 12/01/20 - Rider 21 Report on Prevention and Early Intervention Outcomes
- 12/01/20 - Texas Nurse-Family Partnership Report