Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 12/31/20 - Implementation Plan for the Texas Community-Based Care System
- 12/29/20 - CARP and PPP advisory committees meet on January 7 and 8
- 12/21/20 - Texas Launches Get Parenting Tips Campaign
- 12/15/20 - FY 2021 Prevention and Early Intervention Business Plan
- 12/01/20 - Rider 21 Report on Prevention and Early Intervention Outcomes
- 12/01/20 - Texas Nurse-Family Partnership Report
- 12/01/20 - Rider 35 Report on Substance Abuse and Other Purchased Services
- 12/01/20 - Rider 24 Comparison of Levels of Care Report
- 11/06/20 - Texas Family and Protective Services Council meets Nov 13
- 11/05/20 - Advisory committee adoption forum and meeting Nov 11-12
- 10/30/20 - Rider 24 Report on Utilization of Appropriate Levels of Care
- 10/30/20 - Adult Protective Services Q4 Performance Report FY 2020
- 10/21/20 - DFPS Update on the Family First Prevention Services Act
- 10/07/20 - FY 2022-2023 Biennium Legislative Appropriations Request
- 10/01/20 - Rider 29 Report on Community-Based Care Implementation
- 10/01/20 - Rider 40 Report on Disproportionality and Disparity Analysis
- 10/01/20 - CPS Business Plan, FY 2021-2022
- 09/30/20 - CARP and PPP advisory committees meet on October 8 and 9
- 09/30/20 - Rider 15 Report on Community-Based Care