Texas Child Protective Services (CPS)
Child Protective Services responsibilities include:
Learn About CPS Investigations
When Children Are in State Care
- Parenting Classes
- Guide to Medical Services
- Child and Family Visitation Best Practice Guide
- Parent's Guide to Foster Care: While Your Child Is in Our Care
- Support Your Family Through Family Based Safety Services (FBSS) | Spanish
- Keep Children Safe Through Family Group Decision Making (FGDM)
- Report Child Abuse or Neglect
- Know the Signs of Child Abuse
- Prevent Child Abuse (HelpandHope.org)
- Keep Children Safe
Data, Statistics and Presentations
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Report Abuse or Neglect?
- How Old Does My Child Need to Be to Stay Home Alone?
- How Do I Find a Form?
- How Do I Get a Copy of a Case Record?
- More Questions
- Legal Definitions of Abuse and Neglect
- Proposed and Adopted Rules in the Texas Register
- CPS Policies and Procedures