Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 02-27-20 - Coronavirus Information
- 02-26-20 - 2019 Annual Report
- 04/17/20 - Next PPP Meeting
- 02/03/20 - Adult Protective Services Slashes Caseworker Turnover
- 01/31/20 - APS 1Q FY20 Program Performance Report
- 01/31/20 - CPS Youth Parents and Pregnant Youth Fiscal Year 2019
- 01/28/20 - DFPS Vision Newsletter
- 01/15/20 - HHSC Announces Open Enrollment
- 01/07/20 - GRACE - Day of Prayer
- 12/31/19 - DFPS publishes Staff Compensation Report
- 12/31/19 - CPS publishes Regional Capacity Strategic Plans
- 12/30/19 - PEI Provider Directory Updated
- 12/30/19 - DFPS Issues Three-Day Exam Report
- 12/04/19 - More Children Leaving Foster Care than Entering
- 10/09/19 - Gov. Abbott names Jaime Masters new DFPS Commissioner
- 10/01/19 - New reports for Riders 24, 29, and 40