Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 09/11/20 - A New Vision for DFPS from Commissioner Jaime Masters
- 09/01/20 - Rider 36 Report on Caseworker to Management Ratios
- 09/01/20 - Rider 30 Report on Placement Process and Capacity Tracking
- 09/01/20 - Family First Prevention Services Act (FFPSA) Strategic Plan
- 09/01/20 - Relative and Other Designated Caregiver Placement Program Report
- 09/01/20 - Foster Parent Resources Study
- 08/28/20 - APS Q3 Performance Report FY 2020
- 08/26/20 - Contract Performance FY 2020 Reports
- 08/18/20 - FY 2020 Update on the PEI Five-Year Strategic Plan
- 08/03/20 - Housing Help for Former Foster Youth
- 07/31/20 - Rider 24 Report on Foster Care
- 07/29/20 - Council to Meet Online Sept 11
- 06/01/20 - DFPS Strategic Plan 2021-2025
- 05/29/20 - Missing Children & Human Trafficking Report
- 05/28/20 - 2019 APS Community Satisfaction Survey Report
- 05/14/20 - Find Your Nearest COVID-19 Test Site
- 04/30/20 - Rider 24 Report on Foster Care
- 04/27/20 - APS Q2 Performance Report FY 2020
- 04/22/20 - Child Abuse Prevention Month Proclamation