Community Engagement. Working to improve outcomes for children and vulnerable adults.
Pandemic Aid. Financial support is available for youth and young adults.
Community-Based Care. A new way of providing foster care.
Volunteer. It only takes a small amount of time to help kids, families, and older Texans.
Who are you? Parent? Foster child? Service provider? We can help.
Who is DFPS? We protect the unprotected.
Rainbow Rooms. Support children in care by supporting your local Rainbow Room.
Hotlines. We're here to help, all day, every day.
Find a form. Everything you need for child care, foster care, business, and more.
- 08/01/22 - APS Q3 FY22 Quarterly Legislative Report
- 07/15/22 - Video: Commissioner Masters speaks with Texas Public Policy Foundation
- 06/30/22 - Rider 45 Report on Conservatorship Caseloads
- 06/29/22 - Quarterly Report on Community-Based Care Implementation Status
- 06/28/22 - DFPS Presentation to the House Human Services Committee
- 06/01/22 - DFPS Strategic Plan, Fiscal Years 2023-2027
- 05/31/22 - Missing Children & Human Trafficking Report, Fiscal Year 2021
- 05/03/22 - DFPS Presentation to Senate Select Committee
- 05/03/22 - OCBCT Presentation to Senate Select Committee
- 04/29/22 - DFPS Seeks CBC Contractors
- 04/29/22 - APS Q2 FY22 Quarterly Legislative Report
- 03/31/22 - Rider 15 Community-Based Care Update
- 03/31/22 - Quarterly Report on CBC Implementation Status
- 03/31/22 - Rider 45 Report on Conservatorship Caseloads
- 03/31/22 - Rider 8 Report on Human Resources Management Plan
- 03/30/22 - DFPS Citizen Review Team Report for 2020-2021
- 03/25/22 - Rider 37 Report on Federal Funds Maximization
- 03/21/22 - House Human Services Hearing Presentation